[SEL] Spam> Another Hunk of Iron

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Jan 12 15:08:38 PST 2008

I need to add the that I owe a big thank you to Eric Butler and his
mother, who owned the enigne, for allowing me to purchase it as well as
to Bob Naske who helped me make contact with the family and very
graciously came and spent a Saturday morning helping load the engine.
Last, I want to thank Steve Royster of NC. Steve told me of the engine
and put me in touch with Bob.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY