[SEL] A Sad, Sad Day - another engineman gone!

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 10 15:54:00 PST 2008

Hello Steve,

I remember this well. Bill and I talked about you and Mike coming after the
"T" and Bill was worried you might get lost around Memphis and he told me he
went out and would drive down the interstate and take pictures at the
different intersections to show you which way to go. It was a wonder he did
not get killed driving and trying to look through a view finder on a camera
but then this was Bill, he would do anything for anyone.

I have never seen anyone who loved life as Bill did, he never stopped, went
a 100 MPH all the time. I sure miss him.

Paul