[SEL] babbitt grades....M/C Lifts

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Thu Jan 10 13:32:25 PST 2008

Jack ,more like little old grumpy lady!!
However to more important things .Have you seen the latest Model Engineers
Workshop No 130.There is a simple M/C lift .I am building one I found a nice
little Trolley Jack at Auto One. I think a scissors type is the better
arrangement ,more stable and will I will attempt to make adapt a few ideas
into it. It would be good for your Velo's and certainly great for my
Raleigh.