[SEL] A Sad, Sad Day - another engineman gone!

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:24:57 PST 2008

Hi Paul, I'm sorry to hear about Bill, but it brings to mind a little story that says a lot about the man. Remember several years ago when you unloaded that old T model on my little brother?   Well somehow I guess Bill found out that Mike couldn't read or write and knew that we would be traveling through lots of confusing intersections in Memphis on the way to your house. Bill got in his car and drove through them all with his camera and took pictures of all the intersections and e-mailed them to Mike. That way when we got to a a confusing place I could just hold up the picture and say to Mike "Turn the truck when it looks like this"!  And you know Mike made it all the way thanks to Bill. The only problem we had was that incident in the Memphis motel where Mike saw Elvis!   This is really a true story !      Steve Royster>> Subject: Re: [SEL] A Sad, Sad Day - another engineman gone!> >