[SEL] babbitt grades

Ray And Erica Freeman plb at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 9 17:10:22 PST 2008

Hi Dave, I thought you were the little old woman. The cheques in the mail by
the way. How much is $5,000,000.00 US these days? Can she prove the earth is
flat as well.
Ray
PS Thanks for the sign
PPS That long?
PPS Did those old engine makers pour their bearings out of used Babbitt?
PPPS Thanks for the laugh! :D