[SEL] Happy New Year to all (belatedly)(resend)

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Tue Jan 1 16:38:30 PST 2008

Al:

I can play movies from everywhere else but maybe the problem flicks are made with something incompatible with my Windoze Media Player.

I think I'll wait and see if it fixes itself.  Don't want to spend time away from the shop fiddling with some arcane Windoze stuff.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand