[SEL] What did my son drag home

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 1 14:32:41 PST 2008

Yes Dave I was .. but I think Helen answered it, now looking for a list of
serial numbers so can come up with a year year. Even seeing your tag we can
not read the word Ottawa on his. I knew it was a drag saw, but that was
about it.  Next question is what to do with a bent crank. It has been
dropped on flywheel side. I know there have been many discussions on this
but I don't keep many emails.

Paul & Andrew Waugh in Indiana with 6 inches fresh snow and now getting high
winds