[SEL] Lorenz & Benz Engine Register

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 11:09:35 PST 2008

Arnie:

  I suspect you could beg my brother (the bad seed cloistered oyster
Royster) to send you pics of his.  However his mind has a hard time staying
focused on his engines these days.  In high school, it would have been
perfume and gasoline that was the distraction, nowadays it is just the
perfume!!!!!!!!

MR