[SEL] Happy Ne Year to all (belatedly)

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Jan 1 10:34:44 PST 2008

Hi Guys and Gals,
         Belated Good wishes to you all.

         We had a "crank up at midnight" and ran my biggest and smallest
engines. Wolseley "R" Type (6 H.P.) and The Maytag 92.

         Pictures here for anyone who cares to have a look:

<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/ny08/indemx.ht>

For those who have never seen a Maytag running there is also a short video
of it !!

If you've  got time please be sure to watch the video of the Wolseley - the
sound is magic.

Happy New Year to you all.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans