[SEL] Happy New Year from Oz and first crankup.

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Jan 1 02:35:11 PST 2008

Yeah right Dave ;-)) our new government has promised faster internet speeds
and now they want to filter everything and slow it down again !!!!
We can't win.
So if it makes you feel good, Morgan was NOT impressed at midnight sucking
in two stroke fumes, even at 30:1, and her hair being blown by the flywheel
fan, I can assure you.
I got one take on that photo and that was it. ;-)))
Today after a good sleep she was back in the shed with me running it and her
Villiers again.
Take care my friend.
Pete, Oz