[SEL] Old Iron Express

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 14:12:17 PST 2008

Hi Guys,
            The old iron express finally trunddled in to Scotland yesterday almost six months to the day since I handed my purchases at Portland over for shipping home. I must say that it was a good feeling unloading them in my shop last night, ( a few celebratory beers were had once the manual work was done ) the feeling was even better this morning when I had hoth of them running.
     I would also be obliged if anyone could help me with the correct paint colour or code for paint for a Waterloo boy air cooled.

Thanks, Craig in Scotland