[SEL] 22/24 H.P. Fielding & Platt Update

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 15:20:06 PST 2008

Jerry,

Thanks a bunch.

The only problem is that video is too short. 8>))

Monday morning is my birthday and I have way too much stuff to do in the afternoon.
Seeing that video makes me want to take a pail of hot water out to my engine shed first thing in
the morning and fire up an engine.
Maybe I will spend a few morning hours out there melting lead wheel weights into clean ignots
listening to a H&M Hercules.  I still have about 125 pounds of weights to clean.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan