[SEL] British Class 7 Engine Patents - Now open

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 10:20:01 PST 2008

 > Peter i am amazed at how much info you have downloaded massive job if you
> hadnt  copied it would probably be lost forever well done at least this
> way
> it is made available to the public  brent

  As far as reprints showing up on ebay , its a pisser , but I always
thought of it this way .
The whole point is to get the data scanned and out on the web where it can
begin its
reproductive cycle . Like  superbugs or teenagers, once introduced into the
wild  ,
 you cant control the organism . It will reproduce for good folks,  as well
as weenies ,
 it cant tell the difference . But the net result is it doubling , and your
data lives "forever" ,
and thats the whole point . Getting full credit for your work is nice , but
not realistic
if you really wantit going viral . And a true conservator does , or it will
eventually
cease to exist .

Chuck