[SEL] What I did tonight !

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Tue Feb 19 04:50:47 PST 2008

Elden, Jerry,
Your story prompts me to share with you an evening ritual Missy and I have
been doing the last several years. Every weather decent evening, about
dusk, I set a couple of easy chairs in the driveway and light the yellow
dog. Meanwhile Missy has chilled a beer for me in the freezer and she
makes a mixed drink concoction. She brings the drinks out and we chill to
the flickering light of the yellow dog as the sun retires, talking about
the day, work, the SEL, engine shows, etc. Just had our 21 wedding
anniversary last week and it just keeps getting better. Old iron....old
couples....doesn't get much better 'n that!
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC