[SEL] British Class 7 Engine Patents - Now open

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 05:00:24 PST 2008

(Managed to get the header spelt right this time!)

The first 368 pages are up and running.

You can either look in the Subject Matter Index, get the patent
number(s) for the things you are interested in;

or go to the Names Index to look up the people involved;

then select individual pages from the menu below. Note that the pages
menu is split into 1905 and 1906 years, Patents are numbered only
within one year, so make sure you have the year right!

Each page reference on the menu has the starting and finishing Patent
number on it, so you can check that 'your' patent is there before you
load the page.

http://www.oldengine.co.uk

As usual, there may be glitches or typo's or missing links, so let me
know as soon as you find anything please.

The next section, Part 2, will have the 1907-1908 Patents, and I'll
start that when I get back from Gibraltar.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com