[SEL] Compressed Air Car? -- OT

JR504 at aol.com JR504 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 06:36:56 PST 2008

In a message dated 2/14/2008 9:06:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fero_ah at city-net.com writes:

Hi Arnie,
I believe the car is a reality, because I've seen them at Alternative  Energy
Events and heard about them from others.  What they failed to  mention was
the range of the vehicle.  It would take an awfully large tank  to hold enough
air to push a car any distance.  My guess would be less than  50 miles between
fillups, and probably way less than that.
Joe

"You don't  build a reputation on what you're going to do"
Henry  Ford

Awards. Go to AOL Music.