[SEL] OT : Unknown Chain Drive Car circa 1916

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Feb 14 06:16:00 PST 2008

Hi All,
  Would anyone here have any idea the make of the car in this photo. The
passenger in the car is perported to be Fred Duesenberg. The photo is circa
1916 The driver was named Adolph and was chauffer for Fred 1916-1918
The car could very well be a prototype or a racing car so ID is likely to
never occure.    Thanks, Mark

http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/UnknownCar.jpg
Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark