[SEL] IHC vertical famous engine differences help

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Feb 9 02:04:39 PST 2008

Hi Peter,
            The Non Pariel engines have round hand holes on the front and
rear, also as far as I can see the mixers are also a differant style to
those used on the other verticals , also the fuel pump on my Non Pariel and
my mates one appear to be differant from other verticals that I have seen.

Hope this helps a bit,

Craig in Scotland