[SEL] Schebler Carburettors - English Patent 19280 23/09/1905

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 01:29:55 PST 2008

On 03/02/2008, fero_ah at city-net.com <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Are you also doing a conversion to text the way the Google did with their
> patents so that your patent collection will be searchable?  That probably
> wouldn't add much time as long as you did it automatically and didn't try to go
> back and cleanup the enevitable errors.
>
> See ya,  Arnie

You will have the full Subject Matter and Names indices, and a full
individual page listing with the Patent number(s) covered on each
page.

Take a look at this page:

http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/Patents7/ABPatent2.htm

I am just revising the Subject Matter and Names indices to put the
start and finish subjects  on-screen, so you'll be able to see
straight-off where the person or subject will be.

You can look up then by Person, which gives you the Patent(s) that he
or she has against his/her name, by Subject Matter which also gives
Patent No's or if you know the Patent Number already, then you just
scroll through the big list for the page with that Patent on it.

I can't make it much simpler without a LOT more work! :-))

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com