[SEL] Register Opinion

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Feb 2 19:20:02 PST 2008

Hi Patrick,
	 Please feel free to "publish" my name and address in everything
that you RE-produce--in print, on line, or in any (and ALL) way
possible. Unlike the people that you "know" I have no worries about
anyone who would HUNT me down and ask to buy any of my engines. Nor
do I worry a lot about being "harassed." This may simply be a
cultural thing--here in the USA we simply don't worry about such
things because we are not afraid of the dark. However, I really doubt
that it is cultural, because those from OZ whom I have met are not
afraid of the dark either!
	Dave
PS, Keep your fences up and your national heritage (including
information on the same) at home!

--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net