[SEL] spyware OT

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Fri Feb 1 19:06:39 PST 2008

I have not liked the FREE Ad-aware SE or Spybot mainly because the Spyware
is already in your machine and you have to manually scan for it and remove
it.

I use Windows Defender (yeah I know it is Microsoft) which live scans and
removes without me doing anything.

You get what you pay for, you get part of a program and not the entire
program with the free ones.
Defender I think is now parts of Vista.

Your choice

Peter, Oz