[SEL] spyware OT

Ray And Erica Freeman plb at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 1 15:30:22 PST 2008

We used SE for years and were happy with it. We run it in conjunction with
Spybot and what one didn't pick up the other did. After getting a new
computer 6 months ago we put on Adaware 2007 and it seems to be problem
free. We haven't noticed any performance problems although we are running a
quad channel processor. I just checked while running a scan and it was using
between 1 and 2% of capacity.
Ray Freeman
Perth WA