[SEL] Lorenz & Benz Engine Register

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 16:19:19 PST 2008

OMG, I've been scammed by this fellow too!  Years ago he contacted me about
"helping" him find an air compressor, some kind of family heirloom thing.
Well, he piled it on thick and being from the south and all helpful and
trusting, not only did I find him one for next to nothing, then I gave him a
tank and motor.  I don't mind telling you guys, I suffered to get him all
that stuff and do you know, I have never seen them again.  I think he sold
them to a collector or scrap, as no one knows of these items in 7 years!!!
Oh what a slick con man he is!!!!!

MR