[SEL] Arnie Ferro Compressor Story

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 29 14:47:04 PST 2008

Hey Jerry,

Take a look at the pictures of that Fero compressor on Arnie's web page and you will see just what a "story" Mike wrote.

Another more true tale from  the SEL list was from a gal that used to post messages.
 Watch me butcher her name.
Sheelin Prinzinger,,  Did I get it right folks?
She told us how her husband got a great deal on an engine by just saying two words.
Does anyone have a copy of that old email?

Alan in Michigan