[SEL] trust

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Dec 26 09:03:07 PST 2008

Jimmy,

On the engines I've shipped and received from Europe, volume is the
primary concern.  You are billed by the cubic meter.  Which is good in
our hobby as stuff is quite heavy.  I believe there is also a weight
limit of 1 metric ton per cubic meter, but that hasn't been a problem.

George

Ps.  Thanks for the Christmas card, the Field looks nice.  Hope to see
it running some day.