[SEL] Happy Xmas & New Year

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 24 13:56:07 PST 2008

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to all, from downtown
Fulton, on the Texas Riviera.  Out of kindness, no mention of weather.

"It's our 38th Wedding Anniversary today, and we actually now have
windows in the house as well! :-))

Peter & Rita"

Rita is a lucky woman, Peter, and a very patient one as well.  Mine
would not have waited that long for windows.
Bruce Younger

05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68

Madison, SD

sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."

E. Hemingway