[SEL] (no subject)

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Dec 24 09:09:10 PST 2008

Hi Guys and Gals,
         It's already Christmas time in Aus, ours will start here (South
Africa) in about 5 hours then Britain followed by the USA.
         To all my friends on the list, wherever you are, I'd like to wish
you all a very Happy and Safe Christmas. May you all have a great day and
enjoy it the way you would wish.
         Also to all of you who have family away from home in the armed
forces or on other duty locally our thanks go out to them for the work they
are doing.

         Keep well and have a Blessed Christmas from Jacqui (my daughter)
and I.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>