[SEL] What kind of truck? Gas or Diesel

Peter Scales peter at loud-n-clear.net
Mon Dec 22 00:06:21 PST 2008

I'm still doing biodiesel.  I find it quite worth my while.  I brew 160
litres a time, at a cost of 12p per litre (not counting my time).  With
diesel at £1.12 a litre at the pump until recently, that was a saving of
£160 (and that's money I'd have paid tax on).  That pays for a few hours of
my time....

All the best, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all.

     Pete
--
Peter Scales