[SEL] What kind of truck? Gas or Diesel

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Dec 20 13:48:31 PST 2008

Tommy,

>From what I've heard, it's gonna be wind powered trucks.  As a part of the "make
jobs / improve the nation's infrastructure" project, Obama and his advisors are
planning to raise all of the bridges over the Interstate highways to provide
clearance for the windmills that will be mounted on top of the trucks to power
them.  BTW they are also going to require that ALL of the big rigs have arrays
of solar panels mounted on top.  It's gonna be a Brave New World.

See ya,  Arnie