[SEL] OT////// AM transmitter

Skip Cleveland skipcleveland at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 19 15:26:33 PST 2008

8' is what I based my calculations on and we did have a drywall installer
that met those criterion. "He" looked just like Clint Walker, the western
movie star. His wife, a cute little thing, was his only helper, she nailed
the material on but used stilts to reach.
Just one little side bar. He was able to pick up two of the 4 x 8 sheets
which are taped together for handling, by his teeth, so, your description of
your wife's prowess says that she is a pretty tough chick.
Behave yourself Peter.
Skip