[SEL] Latest virus release from China

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 17 07:45:30 PST 2008

I know lotsa folks don't like Microsoft but I for one much prefer it.  I
switched temporarily to firefox as default browser (already had it installed
but don't like it) so please let us (or me on the back channel if you
prefer) when they get IE fixed.

Lew near Waco, TX USA (bee_keeper at earthlink dot net)