[SEL] Latest virus release from China

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Dec 17 07:22:46 PST 2008

simple single word solution - UBUNTU

Web, there are multiple choices, but alas, they are ALL vulnerable in some
way, just that IE is worse.

The more child-like MS tries to make their OS and browser, the more
children can break into them. MS wants it to be all things to all people,
dumb it down, so much so that you can be dumb and hack their stuff.