[SEL] Spam> RE: Still in pieces after all these years

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:48:17 PST 2008

Technically, my brother is somewhat correct, The  Big Gade has it's fuel system removed and cleaned, just needs to be re piped. The only engine that's really apart is the Stickney and has been for a couple of years. Someday I'll get all the paint off of it and put it back together. All the rest are complete so my ratio is much better than his, let's say 98% ! My brother may also be confused as to how to properly calculate his assembled vs disassembled engines because he probably can't remember how many of his engine parts are scattered all over MY shop. I'm thinking of having a yard sale in the spring and clean out some old parts.   Steve