[SEL] Pictures of a couple of Japanese engines i ran into

Ken Erman Ken.Erman at mastercam.com
Mon Dec 15 13:52:02 PST 2008

The recent thread about Japanese engines reminded me of a couple of
engines I saw last fall while in Japan on business.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2546115450034927251jkQsAi

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2741631170034927251sFVNuQ

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2161650800034927251UNoGVM

The Japanese gentleman I was with spoke little English, but he was able
to "tell" me he had used a small hit and miss engine for pumping water
when he was a young boy.  He used his hands to show how the engine hit
and coasted.

Ken Erman

the system manager.

CNC Software, Inc.