[SEL] The Sweeney Locomotive Exhaust Nozzle

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Thu Dec 11 16:06:54 PST 2008

Hi David
Thank mate, did not see that link before when I was looking.
Arnie will come back now and say what did I find on R&V, well Arnie, read
the book ;-))) I had a MAJOR break through on R&V today and the book is back
on the drawing board in earnest.

What does UP stand for, is it Union Pacific ??

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia