[SEL] Fwd: Whippet engin and transmission - OT

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Thu Dec 11 13:37:22 PST 2008

Marie:

Believe it or not, I once owned a '28 Whippet!  It had the four cylinder engine, so similar to the later "coal scuttle" Willys car engine that a lot of parts would interchange.

Is the engine a four or six cylinder?

Maybe one of these outfits could help:

Antique Automobile Club of America
http://www.aaca.org/