[SEL] FMZ Gear and Timing questions.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Sat Dec 6 07:15:27 PST 2008

Al:

That sounds about right.  AND it doesn't bother me a bit.  If you look back far enough, you will find miscreants in every family.  There was also a horse thief on Mom's side and an escapee from the guillotine who married a Canadian indian on Dad's side.

Big deal.     :-)

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand