[SEL] Buying from McMaster Carr in Oz

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Dec 5 21:15:44 PST 2008

Due to being lucky enough to have engine friends in the USA. I have a friend
buy and ship what I need under the circumstances you are facing.
I then repay his out of pocket cost.
This is about the only way.
Ya throw yourself on the mercy of the list members. One will surely help
you.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au