[SEL] FMZ Gear and Timing questions.

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Fri Dec 5 20:48:42 PST 2008

Al:

It's Elden.

AND, as far as I know, his name was Doty and he had a penchant for imbibing a wee bit of rum and pinching those Puritan ladies.  Apparently, the elders took a dim view of that.    .........He's supposed to be a very distant relative on my Mom's side via her Dad, who was a Dodd.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand