[SEL] FMZ Gear and Timing questions.

Al Harris al.harris at rustic-engines.com
Wed Dec 3 15:00:19 PST 2008

George,

Please don't egg them on. The gist of this thread has been totally
lost/stolen/misappropriated/bent and forgotten. It was about the gear I
need to complete my FMZ.

Now c'mon fellas, blokes, guys, girls, sheilas and dolls, who in this
extended family of time wasters has an old 48 tooth diagonally cut gear,
cam and push-rod laying around in their FMZ stockpile. I need it. I need
other stuff too, but this should get it motoring. There must be one out
there somewhere.

Actually I'm a bit cheesed off, because there are two within 20km of me
but the owners would rather let the engines rust away or parts get lost
through non-interest, than sell them to me.

And no George, the rotor (piston) is changing direction constantly. :-P

Cheers,

Al Harris
Summer Clarence Coast NSW Oz

al.harris at rustic-engines.com