[SEL] FMZ Gear and Timing questions.

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:29:16 PST 2008

Tommy, you could put a couple teaspoons of butter in with the popcorn to help the piston slide out once it is popped loose. Then you could sit back and have a snack while admiring your handy work.

Luke Tonneberger

Rockford, Michigan

USA ======================> From: Lcjudge at scrtc.com> > > Just kidding folks before someone believes me. I remember posting once that > I was going to unstick an engine by filling the cylinder full of popcorn, > putting the head back on and then lighting a fire in the hopper. The > popping corn would expand and "pop" the cylinder loose. I had a person > seriously contact me and asked how it worked as they might try it......> > Tommy Turner> Magnolia, KY>