[SEL] FMZ Gear and Timing questions.

William Olson weolson at wiktel.com
Tue Dec 2 21:17:31 PST 2008

Hi Ron,

RP> So did I when I blew it up.  Its an age thing.

RP> Ron
RP> Canberra

I also copied the picture, pasted it into a word doc, enlarged it as much as I could, then printed it out and carefully numbered the teeth on the print out several times and got 50 each time.
   Yes, it gets confusing around # 25 area.
I thought I'd just add to the confusion.

Thanks,  William                       mailto:weolson at wiktel.com
Roosevelt, MN
Outgoing mail checked by Comodo AntiVirus