[SEL] Oiler - International M?

Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Dec 2 10:48:27 PST 2008

I think the early understrike M's had Lunk. Paragons on them.  The later
M's had the "no name" oiler, not sure who built it.  It had a check and
blow by tube.  I have had a few of them and had one a couple of months
ago for a 10 HP M I put on Harrys for $150.  The first caller bought it
and I probably received 20 calls in regards to the oiler.  That's how I
know they're hard to find and can cost some change.  I don't know if I
still have a photo of it or not but if so, I'll get it posted for you to
look at.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY