[SEL] Gas Power Publishing Co

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Dec 1 16:15:53 PST 2008

Hey Peter,

I don't think Pete is looking to BUY a copy of this common book.
I'll wager he has one already as he's referred to particular R&V pictures in
there.

What he's asking about is the history of the company that published the book and
the history of the book itself.  My guess is that there's some gem of R&V
history there that he's trying to nail down for HIS R&V book.

But I could be wrong...  8->>

See ya,  Arnie