[SEL] Campbell Hot tube engine

john palmer ottoslidevalve at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 03:19:16 PST 2008

Very excited for you.Can we see a vid? I always smile for about two weeks when I get a long term one like this running.I thought your dress in some of the pics was a bit short!!   John> Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:02:07 +1100> To: sel at lists.stationary-engine.com> From: russell at ncable.com.au> Subject: [SEL] Campbell Hot tube engine> > G'day All in engine land!!> > Got the old Campbell running yesturday (Sunday) after a pain staking > and challenging 2 year resto! (or close to it) AAAHHHHH What a bloody > great feeling hey. I had the pleasure of sharing this day with a few > good mates and I could not let dad miss out either. He was still > smiling about it today when he called into my work. Bigish projects > like this take some help to complete and there are a number of people > who I have had to thank along the way. I do have some pics to add to > web shots over the next week time permitting. The engine is still not > show ready yet but at least now I'm very confident that it will be > with me at the next Ozzie National. Mostly plumbing jobs to be done > now which dad is keen to help out with.> > Cheers, Russell> > > Russell Gilbert> Sunny Sunraysia> russell at ncable.com.au> http://community.webshots.com/user/russellsrelics> > _______________________________________________> SEL mailing list> SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com> http://www.stationary-engine.com/mailman/listinfo/sel