[SEL] Huricane Gustav

Pete Alleman pja at ralph.lafayette.la.us
Sun Aug 31 18:42:12 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 17:03 -0700, jbcast at charter.net wrote:
> Thanks Elden, Dave , & Rob. I hope it's fare well and not farewell. It looks like it's weakening a little and moving in faster. Still looks like it's headed for us. I spent most of the day boarding up house and shop, securing loose items and getting generators running.

We've been preparing here too. It looks like it will hit us a few hours
after it runs over you. It looks like the biggest problem will be
flooding from extreme amounts of rain. Best wishes. Our prayers are with
you.

Pete.

P.S. The rogues list and the rest of my website will probably be down a
bit depending on how much I run my generator and how my internet
connection survives.

--
Pete Alleman
pja at ralph.lafayette.la.us