[SEL] SEL Off Topic Discussion - Postal Codes

Judge Tommy Turner Lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Aug 30 19:15:50 PDT 2008

Yeah Mike, you NC boys and your claim that Lincoln had to be born there
because he looked like an old gent that lived
there......HAHAHAHAHAHA......sort of like an article I was reading the other
day about a lady from FL who has an 18 year old son who is the spitting
image of Bill Clinton, so she must actually be from Arkansas (well, at least
she must have visited Little Rock about 19 years ago).

Tommy Turner