[SEL] Portland and Buckley Reflections

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 01:55:39 PDT 2008

On 28/08/2008, Mike Royster <mr at carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> I am thankful that you continue to make the trip, enjoy our country and
> content,  and accept us in spite of ourselves!  Thanks for your comments,
> pictures and videos.  You do us proud.
>
> Mike Royster

Mike:

We both feel very comfortable with the USA and the folks we meet. We
have never had any problems on the 13 trips we have made to the USA,
and continue to enjoy the variety of places/locations that we visit.
Bearing in mind that we have only been to a limited number of
locations, we still have an awful lot to see in our remaining years.

We are over again in October, Rita's 60th birthday pressie :-))  We
are booked for a week or so in SFO, a place that we really love to be
in.

It is not surprising that people in the USA don't travel much
overseas, they have it all in the one country!

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com