[SEL] Bosch DU4 Mag

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Thu Aug 28 19:45:06 PDT 2008

On Aug 28, 2008, at 6:48 PM, Ted Brookover wrote:

> Hello everyone!  As many of you know, my beloved Teddy died 2 years
> ago and I sold his ignitor/mag business , as Teddy had planned,  to
> Don Miller.  I'm in a dilemma and would appreciate any feedback you
> all could help me with. I have been left with a restored mag that
> someone has not picked up or not willing to pay for after 5 years
> and the cost is $180.  Can anyone tell me what kind of engine this
> would work with and is anyone interested in it. Teddy put a new
> coil, condenser tested good and he painted.  I'm at my wit's end at
> this point.  Thank you for any info you can help me with.  Thanks, Jen
> Mrs. Jennifer Brookover
> 4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
> Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
> 816-763-3142
> ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
> Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

Hi Jennifer,
Good to hear from you.  As you know, Portland just finished up;  you
guys were sorely missed.

As to the mag, it's for a tractor.  Items like that sell on ebay, or
perhaps it would go well in the ATIS charity auction.  The Christmas
auction seems to have fizzled, but he Portland Auction is still going
strong.  Maybe next year?

Rob