[SEL] Just bought a new toy!!

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Aug 28 06:00:09 PDT 2008

Economy engines (built by Hercules) were sold by Sears, not MG. I
believe that by the time Sears was selling them the name "Economy" was
"owned" by Sears--could be wrong on that. Glenn Karch would know for
sure!
	Dave
PS, All Economy engines sold by Sears were not manufactured by
Hercules. Not sure of the date when Sears stopped marketing Hercules
built engines under the "Economy" name--again Glenn would know off the
top of his head--and I'm too lazy to look it up!
PPS, Hercules built engines would have had a small square tag, not the
oval as in the picture.

--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net